Fair Housing and Americans with Disabilities Act. The Trillist Companies, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities, collectively, "Trillist") is Trillist operates in accordance with the Fair Housing Act (the Civil Rights Act or 1968, as amended by the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988), the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as all applicable local and state laws regarding fair housing and equal opportunity. It is our goal to provide equal opportunity housing to all persons, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, familial status, or any other characteristic or category protected by law. Trillist and or its agents provide periodic training for all of our employees who oversee our communities to ensure compliance Trillist works with design professionals to assure that its communities provide accessibility. This will continue to be accomplished through training, education, “best practice” guidance, and compliance testing and accessibility resources for future developments. We are committed to providing fair housing to our residents with disabilities and to provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program. Trillist will not make, print, or publish, or cause to be made, printed or published, any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the sale or rental of our residences that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination. To help accomplish this commitment, Trillist will not knowingly advertise real estate in any manner that violates the law. All persons are hereby informed that all residences advertised on this Website (this "Site") are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- Equal Employment Opportunities. Trillist provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trillist complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which they maintain facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trillist expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Trillist Solely as a Licensor. Each community displayed on this Site has been developed by, and is owned and/or operated by, an affiliate of Trillist through a separate, single purpose entity that is solely responsible for its development, operations, obligations and liabilities. Each such entity is a licensee of Trillist, pursuant to a license and marketing agreement between Trillist and each applicable entity. Any and all statements, disclosures, liabilities, obligations and/or representations pertaining to these communities are made by the applicable entity and not by Trillist, or any other Trillist entity, and you hereby agree to look solely to the applicable entity and not to Trillist, or any other Trillist entity or person affiliated with Trillist, with respect to any and all matters relating to the marketing, construction, development, financing, operation and/or sale of any community, including, without limitation, any liability or obligation incurred or owed by such entity.
- Project Information Disclaimers. All community features, dimensions, renderings, price information, specifications, inventory status, estimated completion dates, move-in dates and other information regarding Trillist communities are subject to change without notice at any time and from time to time. All renderings and drawings are conceptual renderings and Trillist expressly reserves the right to make modifications at any time and without further notice. All maps are not to scale and are for relative location purposes only. Actual dimensions and distances may also vary. All references to amenities may be subject to fees and other terms as well as availability and remain subject to change. Each community has its own features, dimensions, specifications, prices and other terms which differ from those for our other communities. Community and unit square footage totals indicated on this Site are approximate, may vary due to construction and are based on perimeter measurements. Individual room dimensions indicated on this Site are approximate, may vary due to construction, and may vary from the unit’s square footage totals. Trillist cannot and does not control future development surrounding its communities or the continuing existence of other amenities or of the current views from any of its communities, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Trillist makes no representations or warranties regarding them. No real estate broker or agent is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding any of our communities, and no agreements with, deposits paid to, or other arrangements made with any real estate broker or agent are or will be binding on Trillist or any entity affiliated with Trillist. Please refer to the official community brochures and or online materials and documents furnished by the single purpose entity responsible for the development of any of our communities for information regarding such community.
- Not an Offer to Sell. Nothing contained in this Site is intended as, nor will it be deemed to be, an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to residents of CT, ID, NJ or OR, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law. For more information regarding a specific project condominium offering, please see the prospectus, if available, provided by the single purpose entity responsible for the development of such condominium community.
- Contact Information. Should you have any questions regarding these Legal Disclaimers, please feel free to direct them to: webinfo@wheredoyoolivecom.